Far Afield Related Discount Codes & Deals
The following Far Afield discount codes have expired
We're sorry. There are no discount codes.
Popular Far Afield Discount Codes
|Discount||Discount Code Type||Times Used|
|Up to 70% Off Sale Products at Far Afield||Deal||5|
Helpful tips and questions about Far Afield voucher codes & deals
Shop at Far Afield
Far Afield is an online shop where you can buy the finest and high quality clothing & accessories - such as umbrellas, homeware and much more - at an affordable price. It is headquartered in the UK and has always strived to offer its customers the best products to ensure that you are completely satisfied with every purchase.
Far Afield has and will always be there to assist you in locating the finest at the best possible price. Stay connected with Couponlike.co.uk to receive amazing deals and discount coupons that will make your online shopping experience more enjoyable.
Are you interested in a wider voucher selection?
Browse the finest Fashion discount codes for the most popular stores, such as:
FAQs about Far Afield
How do I use my Far Afield discount code?
- Copy a discount code from Couponlike.co.uk and follow the link to the Far Afield website.
- Here you can start shopping and add all the products you want to your bag.
- Once you are done, you can proceed to checkout.
- You will then be taken to the shopping bag page where you can paste your code to apply the discount.
- Paste your Far Afield promo/coupon/discount code into the "Coupon/Discount Code" box and click "Apply".
- You can then proceed to checkout and proceed with the payment process.
How to save money at Far Afield?
Here are some great tips & tricks for extra savings at FAR AFIELD:
- • Always visit Couponlike.co.uk to get the latest money-saving discount codes and deals at Far Afield before you finish shopping.
- • Sign up for the Far Afield newsletter to get the best offers, money saving promotions and exclusive deals straight to your inbox.
- • Check out the Far Afield website for the latest special offers and discounts in the Sale section.
- • Follow Far Afield on social media for updates on new products and offers.
- • Sign up to the Couponlike.co.uk newsletter to receive the latest weekly offers on brands like Far Afield and many more.
What payment options are available at Far Afield?
Far Afield accepts VISA, Mastercard, Amex and PayPal.
Does Far Afield ship worldwide?
Yes, FAR AFIELD ships internationally.
What is the return policy at Far Afield?
FAR AFIELD has a 28 day returns policy. Goods must be unworn and returned in their original, saleable condition.
What is the refund policy at Far Afield?
Once your return has been received, your refund will be forwarded to the original payment method within a specified number of days.
How will I know if my Far Afield order has been shipped?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a shipping email.
Where does Far Afield source its raw materials?
Far Afield sources its fabrics and yarns from several leading fabric mills around the world. Its purchasing policy for new woven and jersey fabrics is that it only buys cotton that is organically grown or certified by the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI)*.
Far Afield's knitting yarns are sourced from Turkey and Italy and meet all ISO and OEKO-TEK standards. Wherever possible, it buys BCI cotton yarns, but are sometimes limited by the mills' minimum order quantities.
Where appropriate, Far Afield also uses recycled polyester. For swimwear, it is pioneering the development of a special fabric made from recycled plastic bottles. All plastic bottles marked with the number 1 on the bottom have the same chemical composition as polyester, namely PET (polyethylene terephthalate), so plastic bottle flakes can be turned into a fabric that is perfect for swimwear. This polyester fibre is made from 100% recycled plastic, most of which is made from used plastic bottles.
All Far Afield's buttons are exclusively plastic-free and have been since its inception. It only uses natural buttons including mother of pearl, shell, coconut, wood and corozo.
* Occasionally Far Afield buy "dead stock" from factories that have overproduced. It cannot guarantee that this is BCI cotton, but by using cotton that would otherwise be wasted, Far Afield feel that this is in a way a form of 'upcycling' and avoids excess materials.