Related Vouchers & Offers
The following voucher codes have expired
We're sorry. There are no discount codes.
Popular Budget Family Breaks Discount Codes
|Discount||Discount Code Type||Times Used|
|Up to 25% Off Bookings at Budget Family Breaks||Deal||4|
Helpful tips and questions about Budget Family Breaks voucher codes & deals
Ready for a unique experience at Budget Family Breaks?
Budget Family Breaks was founded in 2006 and offers cheap short breaks to LEGOLAND® Windsor that include an exciting day at the theme park and an overnight stay at an on-site hotel. They offer a full day of fun activities and the best day out for your family. You can book your fun day online from the comfort of your home.
Budget Family Breaks provides excellent deals and savings to LEGOLAND Windsor, one of the top family destinations in the UK that is full of fun and adventure. It is the most reliable method to organize your day so you don't miss out on any of the excitement, and it also provides the most dependable security and pledges to keep all of your information personal and private. They allow you to spend the day with your family anyway you wish.
Budget Family Breaks' online booking system is secured by SSL (Secure Socket Layers) software, which encrypts any information you give for your booking before it is delivered to them. Budget family vacations that won't break the bank. Kick it up a notch at the end of another 'same-old week' with a cheap vacation in the UK this weekend.
Αt Couponlike.co.uk we search and collect all the latest money saving coupon codes, promotion codes, discount codes and deals for Budget Family Breaks that we can find. So before you head over to the Budget Family Breaks website, take a look at all of our money-saving deals to see what you can save.
Are you interested in a wider voucher selection?
Find the greatest Travel discounts for the most popular stores, such as:
FAQs about Budget Family Breaks
How can I redeem my Budget Family Breaks discount code?
- • First of all, you will need to find the right Budget Family Breaks discount code. For example, you can find it by looking at the description. But the redemption conditions are also important, because without them you will not be able to activate the coupon.
- • Next, click on the activation button that is highlighted and says Get Code. This will activate the voucher.
- • Now a new window will appear on your screen with a coupon code displayed. Copy this code by clicking on the Copy button. Of course, you can also write down or remember the voucher code.
- • Now store to your heart's content at Budget Family Breaks and add the items you want to your cart.
- • Then either sign up as a new customer or log in to your existing account. Click on "Redeem Coupon" in the shopping cart. Then paste the copied Budget Family Breaks discount code in the box to benefit from the special price.
How can I pay for my booking at Budget Family Breaks?
Full payment is made by credit or debit card at the end of the booking process. Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit (Delta), Visa Electron, and Paypal are all accepted. Checks made out to individuals are not accepted. Please keep in mind that Budget Family Breaks utilizes the merchant ID 'HXPAYMENTS.COM.' Once you have made your booking and payment has been debited from your account, 'HXPAYMENTS.COM' will appear on your statement along with the amount debited for your booking.
How can I cancel my Budget Family Breaks booking?
If you need to cancel your booking after it has been confirmed, the group leader must notify you immediately. Cancellations must be made through Budget Family Breaks at Holiday Extras and are subject to the following terms and fees (based on the total cost of your booking):
- • Cancellations within 36 hours of reservation - 100% cancellation fees apply
- • Out of 36 hours and up to 3 days prior to reservation - 75% cancellation fees apply.
- • Within 4-14 days of reservation - 50% cancellation fees apply.
- • More than 14 days prior to reservation - 25% cancellation fees apply.
- • Cancellation before 8pm on the day of purchase - 0% cancellation fees apply (unless your stay date is within 36 hours, in which case 100% cancellation fees apply).
What can I do if I lost my property at Budget Family Breaks?
Please report lost property to Guest Services at the front of the park or Heartlake City and turn it in. LEGOLAND and Budget Family Breaks bear no responsibility for items lost or stolen at the park or parking areas.
Is Budget Family Breaks accessible to people with accessibility problems?
LEGOLAND Windsor Resort was designed with the needs of guests with disabilities in mind. The park is 95% wheelchair accessible; the paths are level but can be steep in sections, so you may need extra help. Alternatively, guests can take the Hill Train for a relaxing ride through the park.
For detailed information, please request a copy of the LEGOLAND Guide for Guests with Disabilities from Guest Services.
Are there Baby Care facilities available at Budget Family Breaks?
Guest Services in Heartlake City has a Baby Care Center where you can breastfeed or change diapers at your leisure. Baby formula is available at Hill Top Cafe and Heartlake Park Cafe.
What are the parking options at Budget Family Breaks?
You can pre-book your parking when you book your Budget Family Break. It is also payable at the ticket offices and guest services on site. The parking fee is £7 if you book with them in advance. Alternatively, you can pay £8 on site at LEGOLAND.
Is it possible to rent a locker at Budget Family Breaks?
Lockers are available for hire on a first-come, first-served basis. Lockers require a £1 coin which is non-refundable.
Are Pets allowed at Budget Family Breaks?
Dogs and other pets are not allowed in LEGOLAND, except assistance dogs.
What are Budget Family Breaks' guidelines for smoking?
LEGOLAND makes every effort to limit smoking in public areas. There are three designated smoking areas in the park, located across from the Fire Academy, next to the Squid Surfer and the Enchanted Forest. Smoking is not permitted in any other outdoor areas, queues, restaurants, stores or attractions. Staff will ask guests to put out their cigarettes. This rule also applies to electronic cigarettes.