BT Shop Related Discount Codes & Deals
The following BT Shop discount codes have expired
We're sorry. There are no discount codes.
Popular BT Shop Discount Codes
|Discount||Discount Code Type||Times Used|
|Up to 25% Off Many Products at BT Shop||Deal||3|
Helpful tips and questions about BT Shop promotional codes & deals
Shop BT Shop
BT Shop is one of the best-known companies in the United Kingdom and the first public telegraph company in the world to develop a nationwide communications network. The company provides products and services in around 180 countries. BT Shop has provided major infrastructure for global events such as the 2012 London Olympics. BT Shop provides fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the United Kingdom, as well as subscription television and IT services.
BT Shop offers home electronics such as telephones and fax machines, computers, cell phones, digital photography and baby monitors. In addition, BT Shop sells mid-priced items on its own website and on partner websites in the highly competitive online home electronics industry.
At Couponlike.co.uk we seek and compile all the newest money-saving voucher codes, promotional codes, discount codes, and offers for BT Shop that we can discover. So, before you visit the BT Shop website, have a look at all of our money-saving deals to see how much you may save.
Are you interested in a wider voucher selection?
Discover the greatest Mobile, TV & Broadband discounts for the most popular stores, such as:
FAQs about BT Shop
How do I redeem my BT Shop discount code?
- Copy a discount code from Couponlike.co.uk and follow the link to the BT Shop website.
- Here you can start your shopping and add all the products you want to your bag.
- Once you are done, you can proceed to checkout.
- You will then be redirected to the shopping bag page where you can paste your code to get the discount.
- Enter your BT Shop discount code in the "Coupon Code" field and click "Apply".
- You can then proceed to checkout and proceed with the payment process.
What the acceptable payment methods at BT Shop?
BT Shop accepts VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Maestro and PayPal.
What about delivery/shipping costs & services at BT Shop?
BT Shop aims to make online shopping as convenient as possible, so they offer a wide range of delivery options (also known as "transportation") for you to choose from. Delivery costs vary depending on: The delivery address for your items (your region) The delivery service you choose (e.g. on a specific day, within 3 working days, in the morning, etc.) The total weight of your order (please note that deliveries of 10kg or more will incur a weight surcharge of 36p/kg) Any special promotions running at the time of your order. For all items in the BT Mobile range (and for BT Signal Assist), a flat rate shipping charge of £4.99 will be applied to each order.
How can I arrange a return at BT Shop?
- Click on "Sign in" at the top of the website. After logging in, select "View orders and returns" and select the order that contains the items you wish to return.
- Click "Arrange Return" and provide a reason why you would like to return your order/item. If your product is defective, you will be asked to provide more information about the reason for the defect. You will need this information to process your order quickly. You will be asked to accept our return policy before an RMA can be issued.
- Once you have completed these steps, you will receive an RMA number. You will also receive an email confirming the RMA details and information on the next steps. It is important that you read this and follow the instructions carefully.
- Once an RMA number is issued, it is only valid for 14 days. Within this period, you will receive an email reminder. If they have not received the item(s) back after 14 days, the RMA number is no longer valid.
What is the return policy at BT Shop?
BT Shop hopes that you are satisfied with your purchase from BT Shop. However, BT Shop understands that you may occasionally need to return merchandise. Please read all categories and follow the return process that applies to you. Please note that the BT Shop consumer returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. For more information about your legal rights, contact the Citizens Advice Bureau (www.citizensadvice.org.uk) or Consumer Direct (www.direct.gov.uk). BT Shop reserves the right to inspect the goods and identify any faults and/or damage.
What if the goods form BT Shop damaged on arrival?
If you find that your goods are visibly damaged on arrival, you should either note on the delivery bill that the packaging is damaged or refuse to accept the delivery. Also, please contact the company within 14 days and describe the damage. This will help them to resolve the matter with the courier service contracted. Once the damaged goods are back in their warehouse, they will replace them. In most cases where the goods are returned due to damage on arrival, repair is simply not possible.