We're sorry. There are no discount codes.
Trade Counter Direct Related Discount Codes & Deals
The following Trade Counter Direct discount codes have expired
We're sorry. There are no discount codes.
Popular Trade Counter Direct Discount Codes
|Discount Code Type
|Up to 25% Off Select Tools at Trade Counter Direct
Helpful tips and questions about Trade Counter Direct voucher codes & deals
Shop at Trade Counter Direct
Trade Counter Direct started selling some tools on eBay in 2009 and now specialises in plumbing tools, offering the largest range of access panels online. It has 35,000 products including tools for all trades, consumables, access panels, drainage equipment, accessories and much more. The company offers a whole range of different brands including Rems, Rothenberger, Milwaukee, Ridgid, Monument, Select and many more.
Trade Counter Direct is a one-stop shop for tradesmen and DIY enthusiasts, with a huge range of equipment, accessories and tools to choose from. Established in 2019, the company has built a strong reputation and is now one of the largest and most trusted suppliers of quality tools in the UK. TCD knows that it is its talented team that is responsible for the success of the company. It prides itself on offering the best in plumbing tools and accessories. Explore the large collection of tools on TCD's website to meet all your tool needs.
Are you interested in a wider voucher selection?
Browse the finest promotional codes in the Department Stores category, such as those for the:
FAQs about Trade Counter Direct
How to use my Trade Counter Direct discount code?
- Copy a discount code from Couponlike.co.uk and follow the link to the Trade Counter Direct website.
- Here you can start shopping and add all the products you want to your bag.
- Once you're done, you can proceed to checkout.
- You will then be taken to the shopping bag page where you can paste your Trade Counter Direct code to apply the discount.
- Paste your coupon code into the "Promo Code" box and click "Update".
- You may then go to checkout and complete the payment procedure.
What are the payment options at Trade Counter Direct?
Trade Counter Direct accepts payments with all major credit and debit cards as well as PayPal.
Where does Trade Counter Direct ship to?
Trade Counter Direct ships within the countries available during the checkout process.
How do I print a VAT invoice at Trade Counter Direct?
All orders are shipped with a full VAT invoice either inside the box or enclosed in the parcel in a clear envelope. If you would like another invoice, simply log into your TCD account, find your order and click on the Print Invoice link.
I want to return a product at Trade Counter Direct, how do I do that?
Requesting returns from Trade Counter Direct couldn't be easier. Just follow the steps below:
- Log in (https://www.tradecounterdirect.com/login.php) or if you are already logged in, go to My Account. (https://www.tradecounterdirect.com/customer_dashboard.php).
- Once logged in, find the order.
- Click on Return and request the product(s) you wish to return and state the reason.
- Once your return request has been approved, you will be contacted with further information.
I received the wrong product from Trade Counter Direct, what should I do?
Please inspect all packaging before opening your order(s) to confirm you have gotten the proper product. If you have ordered the wrong product, you can return it for an exchange. Please read the return policy. You may be charged for re-delivery. If you have received an incorrect product that does not match the description on your invoice, you can return it for an exchange. Please read the returns policy. If applicable, the postage costs will be refunded.
How can I view my account details at Trade Counter Direct?
Once you have placed an order or registered on the website, you can edit your details in your account area. Click on the Login tab at the top of the page and enter your email address and password. Click on the Account link at the top of the page to access your account details. From here you can edit your address details, view your account history and print VAT invoices.